Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"We'll Still Be Friends!" (not)

I've been lucky enough to have an absolute best friend: (Instead of her real name, I'll call her ...) Franny. Franny and I met in the middle of our seventh grade year, and ever since we've been like this *crosses fingers tightly*.

But then she calls me the day before school gets out and tells me she's transferring to a different high school next year. Why? Because she "misses all our junior high friends". What. The. F*ck. I miss those friends too, but I deal with it. Anyways, I'm freaking out because every time I (or someone else) has said "Don't worry, we'll still be friends", I lose that friendship.

And so begins Operation: Stay Best Friends With Franny. We will watch many movies. We will go out for coffee A LOT. We will hang out at local parks.

"And we will dance till the sun rises!" - Anchorman.

No comments:

Post a Comment