Just because I annoy people without even trying.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
To blog, or not to blog. That is the question.
As I am discovering, I SUCK at blogging. Either I forget to post something, or a write about something dumb. On top of that, no one reads my blog in the first place so all I'm REALLY doing is creatively talking to myself. Which I guess is doing everyone around me a favor ... Now all they hear is my keyboard ... But would that more more annoying than random mutterings to myself? Because, its just the same sound over and over and over again "tap tap tap" intead of "I really should ... I wonder if ... Oh yeah ... Damn it, I forgot ..." you get the idea. Nah, I think I'm going with talking to myself is more annoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment